Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back with the boys


I took a very short trip to Arizona in April to take some senior pictures of my brother Rhett. I was only there over the weekend, but it was a great trip. I spent most of my time playing games with my family and enjoying girl time with my mom. I only took Grey with me and so it was very easy. My mom took me shopping and out to eat to some of my favorite places. Both my parents picked me up from the airport and took me on a their Friday night date to Claim Jumper. I felt just like a little girl again. Grey was so spoiled by everyone. He was a little overwhelmed but he was such a trooper with the time change and new faces. I was sad it was such a short trip, but on the other hand, I missed my other boys so much and was ready to get back to them by the end of the trip.

This is Grey with his cousin Gwen
Me and Rhett
We had a BALL playing catch phrase

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tamy scheurn said...

I love you! I love that picture you posted! ALL OF THEM! The boys are cute at the park! And I need to tell you Rhetts announcement were by far the best! Everyone LOVED them and so did Rhett and Eric! I love you Precious girl!!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!