Saturday, May 29, 2010

the Schmid Family

While I was in AZ I took Pictures of my Nieces and Nephews. These are Ben's sisters kids and they are so dang cute. Veronica is only 2 and she has the hair of a 25 year old. Lleyton is 4 and he is so easy to take pictures of. All of her kids are adorable, I have to basically BEG her to let me take pictures of them. She actually has 4, but I didn't have any of her oldest boy left on my computer. Thanks Ali, for letting me use your cute kids!

This hair is just to DIE for!
She was pouting.... but we will just say she was praying;)
Romy and Pyper
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!