Saturday, May 29, 2010

Graduated?! CRAZY

My youngest brother Rhett and my foriegn exchange brother graduated this month. Seriously, I feel like Rhett was just a cute little funny kid running around the house. I am so proud of him. He is quite a good kid and he keeps us all laughing. I always enjoy spending time with him. My kids LOVE Uncle Rhett. They are always talking about how much they want to "fight" him. I think "fight" is their form of affection. Both of my boys will ask frequently if they can see pictures of him on the computer. He is an awesome uncle. I wish my kids could spend more time with him!

Eric Kentish..... my oh my. This kid came to America from Brazil without knowing any English and he has fit into our family like a glove. He is so funny. Him and Rhett really do act like brothers. They are so cute together! I seriously could listen to Eric and his akwardness all day. I try to laugh with him and not at him, but he is just too funny. He is a great kid. I have so much respect for him and what he has accomplished over the passed year.
CONGRATS RHETT AND ERIC!!!!! Class of 2010. I know you both will do something great!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

Those are some handsome boys...what a great memory to experience together.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!