Thursday, December 9, 2010

Target Practice

Call us rednecks, but we love to shoot! I got a new gun as kind of a Christmas present and i couldn't wait to shoot it. We all went out to Mike's (Ben's Brother) house where he has built a pretty nice shooting range. I LOVE shooting. I can't really even say why but I just do. I also like to know that incase of an emergency (home invasion) or something I might be able to protect my family. Vance has a 22 that he likes to shoot. Of course we are VERY careful with him around and we drill the rules into his head. He is good about being safe.


Ben Helping him load it.
All by himself. Pretty impressive
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!