Friday, December 3, 2010

The Day of Thanks

THANKSGIVING WAS A HIT. I can't believe how scared I was to host Thanksgiving ALL by myself. Ben's Brother and his 3 kids, and Ben's father came, So really it was not that many people, but I am NOT a cook. There are a few things that I make that are really good, but for the most part, I am a frozen dinner kind of girl. Like I said, the turkey was awesome and everything else turned out perfectly. The kids were all so good and we really just enjoyed each other. I couldn't have asked for a better day. After we ate, the boys played out side for a long time. Ben was trying his hardest to set up a baseball game, but he was dealing with a bunch of crazy little boys. I was exhausted. I can't believe I did this, but While everyone was playing, I went in my dark room and fell asleep. I woke up to a clean kitchen and the boys playing Wii. PERFECT! I will totally do this again next year:)
My Mac n' cheese... Must say, to die for!
Me and Brogie Bear
I tried this new recipe for these pecan cookie bars. EVERYBODY loved them. Them men were fighting over them at the end of the night

Brogan and sweet Mariah
Baseball?
The only girl, mariah Just played with the water. (I know how she feels being out numbered)
It was SOOOOOO sad watching Brogan try to play with a broken collar bone
He just sat out after a while

1 comment:

tamy scheurn said...

Precious Posey!!That is impressive!! Your table looks beautiful! I have never set my table that beautifully!! And doing ALL the cooking is so hard!!! I am so proud of my ONE AND ONLY!!! I LOVE AND ADORE YOU!!!! You are my "Lizzy Beth"!!! for ever!!!!
BTW I love the song on your blog, So cute!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!