Saturday, August 29, 2009

the Boy's Visits

Ben brings the boys down everyday to see me and give me my daily hugs and kisses. I just love them to death. The hardest thing about this whole situation is not being there for them right now. They just don't understand what is going on. Vance is so sweet and is ALWAYS asking me if "I'm ok" and "if I feel better". They love to rub my feet and give me "hand hugs" (queezing my hands) They usually can't stay very long because they tend to get loud and crazy but I love it while it last. Everytime Vance comes in he asks where the baby is. He is really confused as to when this baby is coming out. We all are! I wish I didn't look so terrible in these pics but there is not much I can do about that these days;)
Vance took this pic of me. I have just now felt good enough to get on the computer, because before, I would get really sick everytime I looked at the screen. But here I am... ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES...what a mess. Hope the time passes quickly. Thank goodness for technology and Internet to help pass the time.

laurice. said...

oh Posey I am so sorry. This all must be so hard on you. Hope all goes well and your with your boys soon.

bekki said...

Hey Girlfriend I really feel your pain I was in the hospital for a month with the twins and it SUCKS!! SO just know that I know how it is. Hang in there

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

Oh my goodness Posie we will keep u in our prayers. Im so overwhelmed right now I cant imagine going thru what u are right now. We are also expecting our third boy and due November 2. Keep us posted:)

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!