Friday, August 14, 2009

Vance taking after mama....

The other morning, I woke up to a flash in my face because Vance found a new hobby. He took our point and shoot and took about a million pictures. He always wakes up before us, but normally he just watches TV and eats breakfast, but now he has a new interest. I wonder where he gets it from? ;)
He took a bunch of our living room..... I don't really get it?
OK seriously, I couldn't bring myself to post the funny ones because we look so terrible but he took about a million of me and Ben sleeping! the other ones are so funny because I am so out of it and I can't really figure out what is going on.....
Ben's foot.... while sleeping
Ben's Closet... again, I don't really understand
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!