Friday, March 12, 2010

6 months (4 months)

Little Mr Grey Grey is 6 months!!!! I just can't believe it. He really should only be 4 months so he is very small. He's about 12 pounds now and he is all smiles! He is finally to the point where I can love on him all I want without worrying that I am going to hurt him. When I was pregnant with him, I would have sworn that he would be my little brown baby. Well, genetics are a crazy thing. So far I have made LIGHT skinned, blue eyed babies. I just don't get it. Grey is so bald compared to my other babies. It kind of drives me a little crazy. Those who know me, know that I love doing my kids hair and it frustrates me that Grey doesn't have any. He has the BIGGEST dimples just like my other boys. Eveyone has to stop me when I'm out to comment on them. He had such a rough start in this world and I am so happy to see him finding his place and being a happy little baby. Its so amazing that babies can be born at 32 weeks and be perfectly fine. I am thankful everyday for the blessing that he is.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!