Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So many smiles

This kid has a permagrin! He is so funny. All you have to do is look at him and he will gladly show off his famous dimples. I know Vance was smily as a baby but I don't remember him being like this. Grey is just such a little ray of sunshine. He can sence when his grandma Cowart is coming into the room and he starts laughing before she even gets there. Poor grandma holds him ALL the time in her recliner because that's where he wants be;) he's getting so big. I just can't beleive it. I'm trying my hardest to remember and document each day because I've learned with the other ones that time goes way to fast


- Posted using the totally awesome iPhone!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

K how in the world are u posting on ur blog with ur iPhone? I need to know so I can do it!!!

wackywilsons said...

He looks heavenly and so sweet.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!