Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grayson Stadium


Grayson staduim held a really fun event where the boys got to explore all types of police and army vehicles. They thought they were so cool. It was really cute to see them talke to the soldiers and police officers. Vance kept saluting the soldier and they loved it. Grey kept cool in his carseat. He is alwyas happy. He just goes along for the ride and keeps himslef happy and intertained. He is such a good boy.
This is a bomb squad truck. They were so curious.
Vance LOVED this "Transformer" car. He wouldn't leave it alone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!