Monday, January 31, 2011

Poor Bear

Sweet Brogan almost made it 6 months without an asthma attack. Last week we had a scare when he woke us up in the middle of the night. He was so scared because he couldn't breathe at all. When we realized we couldn't help him, I rushed him to the ER. The nurses were pretty concerned as the frantically got him to the back. After rocemic epi (sp?) and steroids they got him under control. He was so exhausted, but all the meds were making him so hyper. He was totally loopy and it was making me laugh so hard. We have had him on steroids and breathing treatments at home for the past week and he is doing great. The doctors said they think it was triggered by croup. Hopefully he is over it all and I can pack away the breathing machine again:)

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!