Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Morn'

Christmas could not have been more perfect. The boys were just so cute. I can't believe that I no longer worry about what I am going to get under the tree. It seems like yesterday, when I was a kid, getting so excited for christmas. I am so thankful that we were able to give our boys just what they needed theis year. We woke up early and read scriptures while the boys stared WIDE-eyed at the presents. When we were finished, Brogan sang Happy Birthday to Jesus (because that is what Santa at the mall told him to do). Then, they destroyed the place:) I love how appreciative they are. They loved everyting and thuoght they were the luckiest kids in the world.
Santa's work.....the boys decorated the tree pretty much all bythemselves.
My boys really had fun, but most importantly, I think they understood the true meaning of Christmas. They learned so much about their Savior and really thought about him a lot this holiday season. I really am thankful for everything I have been blessed with this past year. My mom sent me an AMAZING package with so many wonderful things in it for me and my family. I lucked out by getting Ugg boots and the cutest coach bag ever. My parents are seriously the best ever! I love them so much. I also have an amazing husband who is such an awesome dad. I love watching Ben get excited as the boys play with their new T-ball and Soccer net. They had a lot of fun on Christmas day in the backyard making goals and hitting "homeruns". I love my family so much. I love Christmas and the love it brings out in everyone. My boys are already putting things on "next years Christmas list".... ya gotta love em'.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tamy scheurn said...

Loved this post!! They all look so cute!! I am thankful that you are teaching these boys eabout their Savior! It is the most important thing you can do for them! Love you all!!! Momma

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!