Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Vancie Pants!


Lately I have felt bad because I have often found my self envying other moms who have calm, well behaved, mellow 2 year olds, but I have had to stop and really realize the things that make my little Vance so amazing and special to me! Yes, he is absolutely crazy and he keeps me on my toes 24/7, but he also brings me more joy than I could ever imagine. I guess I am writing this out of guilt because I have been so hard on him trying to get him to be obedient! I must remember that he is just a 2 year old and he a special spirit sent straight from out Heavenly Father! Today we were shopping in Walmart and I found myself getting so frustrated because every 2 minutes he would say "Mom, I want hug", so I had to stop what I was doing and give him a dang hug just to avoid a melt down. I should have just enjoyed the moment and been thankful for my sweet little boy! I really need to cool it and not sweat the small stuff! Any ways, I guess I am just trying to say....um... I love my boys!

6 comments:

Shums said...

posey, i want to know who these mothers with "calm, well behaved 2year olds" are. They should be slapped for lying!

laurice. said...

I agree with Amy! There is no such thing!

Brittney said...

Oh girl I am right there with you about Brayton! He drives me nuts and I find myself yelling at him at just about anything he does. I dont know why either! I really have to tell myself that he is just 2 years old and I need to be teaching him and just loving him and not yelling at him. I pray for patience every night and some days are better than other days but I am working on it. But we are just trying to learn ourselves with this whole parenting stuff and I just hope and pray they turn out great and still love us:) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

LOL....those pictures are hilarious!

everydayjami said...

Posey,
Don't you know once your kids are teenagers, going through all their teenage angst, you'll remember how "well-behaved, and calm your kids were.
Love...

ilm3ib said...

My New Years resolution is the same... Stop trying to mold my children... and learn who THEY are... Vance is an awesome kid. Find out why he likes crazy... What his favorite tricks have been...lol... he's so fun~

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!