Sunday, January 27, 2008

SAND-wich


The other day I was at the park with some friends and we were eating PB&J's for lunch. I think I might be a really bad mom because I was allowing brogan to finish his sandwich after rubbing it in the dirt a few times. (sick, I know) He was really upset when I tried to take it away so I figured, What the heck... God made dirt right? I think after only 2 1/2 long years of parenting I have figured not to sweat the small stuff! I think it only makes your kids crazy when you when you don't let them "live a little". I might be wrong but oh well.....


2 comments:

Shums said...

oh, i completely agree with you. the more you expose your kids to the heathier they are! who wants sick, feeble children who can't get a lil dirty??? i guess you're supposed to give babies purified water in their formula, landon did just fine with tap water from public restrooms!

laurice. said...

I agree! The more crazy you are about everything the more sick you kids will be and I can't handle that! Plus it's just a little dirt! The longer I am a mom the more relaxed I become! You have to or you would go crazy!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!