Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleepy Vance.........

At our old house, Vance was kind of "locked" in his room. He would wake up really early and roam the house with out me and Ben knowing it and it scared me! We ended up taking off his side of the handle so he couldn't get out. I know it sounds mean but he was totally fine with it. Well, at this house the master is down stairs and his room is up stairs so I don't want to lock him in (just in case there is an emergency or something) He has been waking up pretty early and we just tell him to go back to bed. He usually does but yesterday this is how we found him!!! Asleep on the stairs! I guess he just never made it all the way back to his room! I am happy he didn't roll down the stairs! (we don't put him to bed naked, He always takes of his bunny suit because he thinks it is itchy!)

3 comments:

laurice. said...

How can he be comfortable?

Shums said...

that is so funny! he's going to love having all these pics and stories when he gets older

Brittney said...

That is hilarious and so cute!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!