Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy unpacking

The only way I can get anything done is by turning on Toy Story, Cars or Finding Nemo! Since we don't have anything set up yet, we just plopped our little tv on the floor and the kids don't take their eyes off it. It may be bad mothering, but How am I supposed to get anything done? They think it is so important to be by my side at ALL times! Sometimes I will put them to "pretend work" by telling them that the floors need to be cleaned so they need to use thier imagianry brooms to sweep. Hey whatever works right?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!