Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Children of God

YES yes... I know... this is not very good of me to be taking pictures in the chapel, but when you have a Mom that lives across the coutry, you gotta do what you gotta do to help her be a part of your life. I am so proud of my boys for thier part in this years primary program. The weirdest part is that I feel like it was yesterday that I was up there trying to steal the show. They both said thier parts perfectly and actually did ok sitting next to eachother. WAY TO GO VANCE AND BRO!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, I wish I had been that brave when my kids were little...your mama will appreciate it too

tamy scheurn said...

Seriously!!! Those are the two cutest future missionarys in the world!!! Love those boys!! So pround of them!! And Posey I would of taken pictures too!!!! BTW!!!!!
Love you all!!!!

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!