Sunday, October 3, 2010

Siesta Key

we got to drive a couple hours south to visit David and joy in Florida. Wow it is seriously the most beautiful place ever! the beach is amazing and the kids always love playing with thier cousins. Joys home is beautiful and she is always so good at taking care of all of my crazy family. we had so much fun at the pool and riding around on the golf cart. thank you to David and Joy for allowing us to intrude all weekend. we had a blast!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!