Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing on Skidaway Island

I feel a little vain posting these pics, But I thought they were kind of cool pictures. We went out to Skidaway Island to just get out of the house and let the boys run off their energy at the park. Ben ended up Snapping some pictures of me that I actually thought were ok. It's hard for pictures to be bad with scenery like this. This is why I love the Savannah.


OK.... I LOVE TO SWING. I would honestly swing all day if I could. I had way too much fun on these swings!
Multi-tasking.... taking a phone call
Me and Bugaboo
sassy
Me and Greybie again
Big blue eyed Grey, Stuck in a slide
SO funny. the kids loved the whole in this slide. These pictures crack me up
Come on Grey... He was really trying to climb the slide, but no success
And now the green eyes in the slide. Brogan

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!