Thursday, July 7, 2011

I just can't believe this kid!

"WELTON" this is a real life miracle baby. I was so lucky to be able to take his 6 month pictures! I can't look at this kid without being completely amazed. He was born at 24 weeks and weighed about one pound! He has gone against all The preemie rules! He has been such a fighter and is growing everyday. I love that he is so smiley and happy with such a sweet little spirit. Lucky for me, Heather has been visiting from Utah quite a bit lately so I get to enjoy him a lot more that I thought I would. THANK YOU HEV!
Grey was very curious with him



oh and not to mention he has gone through heart surgery like it was nothing! He's a rock:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!