Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach and more Beach

We seriously live a the beach. I love living in a place where I can go relax on the beach. I can't beleive I lived my whole life without this luxury. My boys are little beach bums. They would live on the beach if they could. They have no fear when they are in the ocean. It actually scares me a little, but we know to keep our eyes on them at all times. Grey is still a little annoyed by the wind and sand, but he is slowly getting used to it. He usually just naps peacfully as we all play.
I love the tide pools. They are so great to realx and keep cool in.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

I want to go to the beach! It looks heavenly...this AZ desert could use a bit of that water.

You look great too.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!