Saturday, June 12, 2010

Doubleing the eyes

Vance's Montesorri School wanted a vision exam done before school started, so sure, why not? I knew I need to to go in so I figured I would just kill 2 birds with one stone and bring Vance along. I had NO idea that my studly little Vance had vision problems. He is so coordinated so I would have never guessed he has vision problems. At first he was devestated. He thought everyone was "going to think he is stupid" How could ANYONE ever think that! He is adorable and I have seen such an improvement with his glasses. Now, we just have to work on keeping them on his head!
Twins with Grandpa
Steve Urcle?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!