Wednesday, June 2, 2010

UGA aquarium

I took the boys out to Skidaway island to the Aquarium. We were the only ones there so they boys could run around as much as they wanted. They were so excited about the sharks. Sometimes it is hard for me to take the 3 boys out by myself, but it is so worth it when I can see them having so much fun.
This little touh tank os so fun, but both of them were being so wierd about putting their hands in. They normally will do anything, but I don't know why they were so afraid.
We packed a lunch and ate on the river. It was so beautiful
This is just one benifit of getting them out of the house. I wear them out
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!