Saturday, June 6, 2009

19 week update...

I am 19 weeks and I feel like I should be 35! Seriously I am so tired, and wiped out all the time! It is pathetic! Anyways, I went to the doc 2 days ago and got an ultrasound that re-confirmed that it was a BOY! I am now getting used to the fact that I will have 3 cute little boys running circles around me for the next LONG while! I was so surprised that My ultrasound pics turned out so good! I don't have my scanner set up so I had to take a pic on my phone of it. It looks better in real life! It is so amazing to see his little face. He seems so sweet and cute in there. It is so crazy how we become attatched to them while they are inside us! I am feeling a lot better better about my size lately, and its kind of funny because 3 days ago, Vance said, "Mom, look at your huge belly"! Thanks VANCE! I think I grew alot in the beginning, and now I am feeling a little smaller... Thank Goodness! My ultrasound actually put me a couple days ahead of schedule and that is great news! The sooner this baby comes, the better! The Dr said everything looked great and he is one healthy little boy! I feel so blessed!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stock Family said...

Okay, I'm sure you will say "whatever!" when I say this, but you don't even look pregnant! You look amazing! I wish I could be as skinney as you before, during and after having babies.

laurice. said...

Yay were having a boy also! I can't wait I love being the mom of boys!

The {Prince} Family said...

Uh really Posey? You cannot be 1/2way there. You are smaller than me now! And I have a 10 month old. Geez. I chatted with your mom tonight. She hates our neighborhood! Poor girl, tell her to NOT listen to the crazy neighbors that are surrounding her and to come hang with us awesome Payne's more often :)

The {Prince} Family said...

oh and here is my email btw

princeposse@gmail.com

thanks!

Shums said...

i want 3 boys!

...someday.

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!