Sunday, June 14, 2009

African Journey

The boys have been waithing and waiting for the African Journey to open at the Zoo. They were remodeling it so the boys never got to see the giraffes and I guess that is all they ever wanted to see. Finally, The boys got what they wanted on Sat! It was such a beautiful day and we all enjoyed being there. They loved looking at the map telling us which way to go.....
Vance didn't really like this tent, but I made him get in for a picture! I am such a mean mom ;0
Playing the drums in the African Villiage!
So of coarse, when we finally get to the Giraffes, They wouldn't come eat from us!!! I had been telling Vance for like a month that he was going to get to feed the giraffes! JUST OUR LUCK!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!