Friday, June 5, 2009

Shipshewana with Mama!

I just HAD to take my mom to Shipshewana while she was here! It is the best place EVER! It is America's largest Amish community and it is about 45 minutes form my house. They have a flea market with over 900 vendors! We are there for hours and only made it down 2 aisles! It is crazy! We found the cutest things for my house! There is so much to do and so much great food! I think the little Amish girls are so cute in their little bonnets and dresses! I admire them for their way of living because I know I could NEVER do it!

My mom HAD to go to this place called kid creations where you create your own dolls. You pick the eyes, hair and face so make a cute litlle baby. It is a lot like American Girl Dolls. I was not looking forward to it because it seemed a little juvenile but I ended up haveing so much fun and got pretty into it. Maybe it was just because I was with my mom!
She built the doll to look like me as a baby and was proud of the little heart she put in.
We were SOOOOO tired after this trip. We got hime and could barely move. She all ready wants to come back just to go to Shipshewana again. It is well worth the trip if you are looking for some good shopping! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!