Friday, June 5, 2009

Enjoying Mima!

There was a storm rolling in and my mom thought it was so beautiful so we decided to go out back and enjoy it. Vance came out and had fun playing with my mom! He just loves her! I know he can be a little much for her, but he was so happy to have her here with us for the week! Vance only lasted until the thunder got really loud, because he is not really used to big storms like that. The are pretty normal for Fort Wyane. I love them!
He had fun trying to mess up her hair... It wasn't hard to do with the wind!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!