Sunday, June 14, 2009

Working on the house

I have been so stressed about trying to figure out what to do with my bare walls because I am SOOO bad at anything that has to do with home decor! Good thing my mom came and made me finally do something. Of coarse when I do, I have to be a little brave and choose colors that everyone is telling me not to choose! Well I think everything is turning out great! We still have so much to do. but this is just a preview!
My mom worked on Flowere arrangements for my house! She is so talented with all of that! They all turned out great of coarse!


I am so brave for choosing this color for my living room but I serioulsy love it! Ben was not too happy about it at first, but I think it is growing on him


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!