Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This is kind of weird!




Me and My friend Dray have really been trying to get our photography business going and we thought it would be interesting to take some practice shots! I have always been sad because I didn't get one bridal shot on my wedding day so I offered to be the subject! Yes, it is kind of weird because I have now been married for 3 years, but It was fun! I felt like little girl playing dress up! luckily I can still fit into my dress! Dray took a lot of the shots and then I did the editing! It was actually a really fun day! Check out my photo blog for more pics!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey Posey I would love for you to take pics of my kids because I have no professional pics of even Brayton but honestly we cant afford it. Its too expensive. Thanks for the offer though.

Shums said...

these look really good! did you make that lovely boquet?

Shums said...

shut up? they looked real to me, yes i love that place! ITs funny that your wedding dress is baggier on you now than it was at your wedding.

everydayjami said...

Posey... I LOVE these pics. Wow, you're doing a great job. We will set up the photo shoot for Touche'.

I checked your blog a few times and I kept seeing the Kingdom preview and it hadn't changed soooo I haven't been checking your blog. Now I know.

Anonymous said...

Not weird....I am jealous....if only I could FIT in my wedding dress...never going to happen....my stinkin ribs and hips spread with childbirth....dang kids! You look awesome...they turned out great! You sold me....I want to get married again....to Sherm of course..LOL!

ilm3ib said...

Count me in too! The pics are great. Wanna take some of me! and my fam of course~ We'll keep ya busy. Your hair looks great in them by the way~

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!