Monday, April 13, 2009

Coloring Eggs..... A brave thing

This was the first year we colored eggs with kids. It was so weird because I feel like it was just the other day when I was a kid coloring my own eggs. The boys had SO much fun. Little Bro Bro was so excited. He pretty much was screaming from excitement the whole time. He also kept wanting to take the little color tablets out of the water because he thought they were candy! Vance only wanted to decorate the eggs like Footballs, Basketballs and Baseballs. Luckily Artistic ben was there to help with that. I am sad to say that we lost about half the eggs due to the boys droping them. The don't really understand how to be "soft"

If er wern't paying attention, Brogan would stick like 4 eggs in one little bowl




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!