Friday, April 24, 2009

Treated like royalty!

So maybe it was the best idea to move away because when I come back to visit... I am way cooler ;) my cute cute aunt Jami made me the BEST dinner (of coarse! Her cooking is always amazing) Good thing I am pregnant because I was able to eat a TON!

These are my favorite cookies in the WHOLE world. Jami always makes them for me. She is so nice. I just call them Cinnamon Oatmeal chocolate delights!


Jami!


My Cousin Valentina and her cousins that were visiting from NYC


My cousins are so mean to me! they think that since they are bigger than me they can pick on me. I still love them! Jack, Tanner and Hutton!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!