Sunday, April 5, 2009

Failure......

Yesterday we tried to go out side and fly the boys $1 kites. Ben just could not get over the fact that I have NEVER flown a kite before, and that meant I was no help at all. The wind was WAY too Strong for the cheap little kites we had and plus it was FREEZING! Me and Brogan were so cold and we just wanted to go home the whole time. Finally Ben was able to get one kite up in the air and he accidentally let go of it and sent it into the woods. Oh well.... maybe next time when we have better kites.
I gave up and waited in the car where it was noce and warm
Vance thought he was flying it..... we just let him think that.
Poor baby
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!