Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finding the eggs!

The Easter Bunny hid the eggs while the boys were sleeping so they could wake up and find them. When we were finally able to get them away from their easter baskets, they got excited to find them. Brogan was all ready to egg hunt but of coarse Vance was finding all of them before he had a chance to.(I remember doing that as a kid) Finally after telling Vance to slow down he was able to find some.
Don't you love the outfit that Vance decided to wear. His Jersey with some Transformer PJ bottoms. He gets his style from his mama.
Vance was so proud of himself!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!