Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finding be buckets......

The boys were just so cute and sweet on on Easter Morning! They just played with all thier stuff and didn't even want to go out side and look for the eggs!
He has not taken this darn jersey off! ( his middle name is Turner... So he really loves this one!)
The wanted us to read to them all morning! My boys LOVE books!

Uh oh!!!! Brogan found on of daddy's Bunnies! He thought he was in trouble but seriously.... he's too sweet

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

I HAVE TO!

So I said I would NEVER go private but I have decided to due to trying to expand my business. If you would like to be added to read my blog, leave your email as a comment on any post or email me at poseycowart@gmail.com. I hope to do this within the next couple days. thanks!